Short-Term Care & Rehab
at Grace Manor
More than just a care facility
Grace Manor has been serving the care needs of the 55+ community in Burlington and the surrounding areas for over 50 years.
Grace Manor offers the nursing care and therapy services needed following an illness or injury. Our short-term stays can provide a bridge between an acute hospital stay and a safe return home. The therapy team works with you to achieve your goals through an individualized rehabilitation plan that may include a focus in the following areas:
- Balance and fall prevention
- Increase muscle control and balance
- Improved ambulation and mobility
- Minimize pain
- Bathing and dressing
- Meal-planning and eating
- Household management
- Orthopedic injury and prevention therapy
- Swallowing evaluations and retraining
- Language and communication improvements
- Aural rehabilitation and hearing aid training
- Memory and problem solving
Interested in a Suite?
Enjoy a “suite” experience in one of the Rehabilitation Suites at Grace Manor. This special care unit is separate from the rest of the facility and is designed specifically to accommodate the needs of a patient with short-term rehabilitation needs. Each of the spacious private suites include:
- Wall-mounted, Flat Screen Television
- Electric Bed
- Comfortable Furnishings
- Small Refrigerator (upon request)
Schedule Your Visit Today!
Grace Manor is a community of like-minded seniors living life to the fullest and on their own terms and every day is a new adventure at Grace Manor. Contact us today to schedule a free no obligation tour. You can even help us solve the puzzle! Call or stop by today for additional information.